Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Lack of Cross-Stitching

I have not cross-stitched in a few months. Things have been getting pretty busy, namely we are moving in less than two weeks to a town about 7 hours away. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm going to be teaching math at the community college I attended and my husband is going to start his own statistical consulting business. But before any of that happens, we need to finish moving out of this house and into a new place.

But although I haven't been cross-stitching, others still have! Here is a picture from a customer who recently completed a cross-stitch.


This nerdy piece will grace her classroom in hopes that it helps students remember the important rule.

Thanks for sharing!

1 comments:

Érica said...

We should have this at the tutoring room. This is really cute Nicole!