Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Projects

To take a break from sewing up distributions and embroidering coffee cozies, I've been sewing some clothes. Well, the actual reason I've been sewing clothes is because I have deadlines!

I'm working on a wedding dress for one of my sisters. We had a fitting this past weekend. Also, this past weekend, I had a fitting for a Renaissance costume I'm making for my mother-in-law. And! My niece just turned 3 on Saturday and for her birthday I made her a dress-up kit. So, there were many skirts, hats, and other things to be stitched up by last Saturday.

Now that all of that is done though (at least for now), I can make some new items for my store. I've got a few ideas, but I haven't started on all of them yet. I think I'm going to make some lognormal distributions. I had a custom order for one a while back and just haven't yet made any to sell besides that. So, those will come soon.

I also think I'm going to make some calculator cases. I haven't started that yet. Right now its in the idea phase, which is equivalent to the wheat-growing phase of making bread (meaning, it's not far along at all).

I'll post some pictures of my progress when I start making some.

0 comments: