Last weekend I spent a good amount of time working on my prime quilt. I was able to get it all pieces and then pinned the three layers together.
Last night I picked up some matching thread for the quilting and quilted away. Now the quilt is all quilted and the binding is almost done (unlike shown in the picture above, after I took the picture I decided to work on it some more). Tonight I plan to sew down the binding to the back side and then wash the quilt to make it look all snuggly.
This means I could have it listed in my shop by tomorrow! So be on the lookout for a new mathematical baby quilt.